Skip to main content

Submit an Official Document

State Agencies

State agencies may submit a Delegation/Rescission of Authority with the Office of the Secretary of State. To submit a record, complete the Minnesota Delegation/Rescission of Authority Form.

Local Governments

A local governmental unit may submit a special law for certificate of approval. To submit a special law, complete the Certificate of Approval of Special Law by Governing Body Form.

Business Trusts

Business trusts are filed with the Office of Secretary of State. To submit an original filing, complete the Business Trust Original Filing Form.